At Barley Fields Primary School we are a family.
A family built on positive partnerships between school, children, parents, governors, the local community and the wider world.
- aim to create a warm, safe and happy environment where children feel valued and inspired to learn;
- will safeguard the needs of all children and promote their mental health and emotional wellbeing;
- have the highest standards for both learning and behaviour; we will encourage all children to achieve to their full potential;
- aim to create active and resilient learners who persevere when faced with challenge and have pride in their achievement;
- will offer a broad, rich, creative and challenging curriculum, which is fun and accessible to all.
Our School family will:
- nurture self-respect, courtesy, good manners and a caring attitude towards others;
- encourage children to celebrate and value diversity and difference;
- show tolerance and respect for all cultures and religions; respect and promote fundamental British values.